Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Reading History.

EARLY YEARS: As a child my mum would to read me some of these books, later on i would learn to read them by myself...


PRIMARY SCHOOL: I started reading harder books in primary school at around grade two. These books improved my English and introduced me to the joy of reading.


LATER ON: Soon my love of reading grew and my mum bought me classic stories to read and to experience on my own, such as Treasure Island, Little Women, Moby Dick, Great Expectations etc.


HIGH SCHOOL: At school i read many new novels that i would never would have picked up normally.


 NOW: i really love to read in my spare time (which isn't alot now day), i enjoy reading well written, dark, intriguing novels that have clever plots and complex characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment